OUR TEAM’S TRACK RECORD
With over 15 years of experience in contingency, austere, and expeditionary environments in the Middle East and Africa on some of the largest U.S. government contracts. We have a consistent record of GETTING RESULTS and delivering projects ON TIME and UNDER BUDGET while meeting and exceeding all expectations anywhere in the world.
Contact us to discuss your situation and h1ow we can help.
Managing Director: David King, MBA, PMP, PSP
Years of Experience
- Personally captured Captured over $50 Million in U.S. Department of State Work in Africa on AFRICAP II
- Served as the Deputy Program Manager over the AFRICAP II State Department Program
- Project Manager and Key Personnel on Department of State projects in West Africa
- Worked as a Consultant to a Fortune 500 Firm, AECOM, and hired full time as a Project Manager, Operations Manager, Finance Manager, and Procurement and Materials Manager
- Masters in Business Administration from Colorado State University
- Certified Project Management Professional, (PMP), and recognized as an expert in Project Management by writing questions for the PMP exam.
- Certified Planning and Scheduling Professional, PSP.
- Over 15 years experience working on programs in the Middle East and Africa
The major programs served on include:
- LOGCAP III (+$10B USD)
- LOGCAP IV (+10B USD)
- AFRICAP II ($1.5B IDIQ, +$300M in contract awards)
- Western Corridor Gas Infrastructure Program (+1B USD)
- Iraqi Army Maintenance Program (+400M USD)
- South Sudan Transformation Program (+45M USD)